2017 Projects

Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a good start to 2017 considering 2016 was more or less a terrible year. It's one of my resolutions this year to keep up with my crafts and work on my art so lately I've been working diligently on projects every day. I have a list of ideas I'm finally getting around to and I can't wait to do them all! Here's some lil things I've been working on: 


As a Christmas present, I embroidered one of my friend's artistic doodles. He sometimes posts his art online so you should check it out!


If you have me on Snapchat or Instagram, I post a lot of work in progress pictures on my story too! My username is posibabe on both accounts ♡



I'm really pleased with how these two projects came out. The one above is titled Fickle In Love and it rests in a 6" hoop. The letter one below is actually a pin!



I plan on turning this tired eye into a pin as well. 

I'm working on a couple other projects right now but I want to keep them a secret until I've finished them ⁽⁽(ཀ ᴗ ཀ)⁾⁾ Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment