Anime Expo 2017: Day 3 ♡

Hello all! It's been a hot minute since I've written a post on here so I thought I'd get back into the swing of things by updating y'all with my Anime Expo experience this year! This was my fourth year attending, but I only ended up going the last two days.


Year after year, the Rilakkuma booth has the cutest set up so of course I couldn't miss my chance to see it!


"And these are all my children!"



To be honest, I haven't watched any new anime at all recently and I haven't even seen or read Nisekoi, but after seeing how cute this car was, I now want to omg




You can never go wrong with the OG


 I spent the majority of the con with one of my best friends, Chris! He cosplayed as Pun Pun, which he's done previous years as well heh


Goofy pics of me in the ball pit ⁽⁽( ᴗ )⁾⁾


I was trying to juggle... needless to say I cannot!


I took pictures here before with my friend Amanda, which you can see in a blog post here!


JoJo x Oyasumi Pun Pun crossover 


This will forever be one of my favorite photo sets! I've also taken pictures here before, which you can see here



I've never had my pictures taken at this set, but I always thought it was so cute. When I first sat on the bed, I thought there was going to be an actual mattress, but it's essentially just a painted wooden frame LOL oops!


Thinking of youuuu~ 


A big thank you to Chris for being my photographer this weekend!!




Blizzard had the new D.Va figure for show at their booth and it is GORGEOUS. It's also giant, but then again it is $450 so it should be.


I spent the majority of the first day in Artist Alley, but here are some neat cosplays I saw around the con!





I took tons of pictures this year, so I split up my Day 3/4 AX blogposts but I'll post the Day 4 one soon along with a haul post, just as I did last year. Thank you for reading, and come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment