New Literature

Hello there! Recently I've been picking up more books and comics that I'd like to share with you all! 



I picked up this anatomy book that has a plethora of amazing reference photos I plan on using for my embroidery! I am also just trying to get better at drawing the human body so this book has been incredibly helpful.



I've had my eye on this for quite some time now; I actually have another from Jillian Tamaki, This One Summer! I love love love her art style.


I'm excited to have found Shojo Tsubaki by Suehiro Maruo as well, since I find ero guro fascinating. There are a couple of panels from this novel that I think would be both neat and a challenge to embroider, so it's on my to-do list.


I also picked up this zine from lo and Rachel Dukes, which you can find here! I have a pin of the cover art by Andy Warner who also does comics which you should all check out. 



I fell in LOVE when I saw the cover art for this. I want to cosplay her so badly, I love her!! 



I heard about this book in a podcast recently so I'm excited to start reading it. I haven't picked up a long(er) book in awhile since I've been so busy with school and work, but with spring break coming up, I'll finally have more free time to read.  


I've been working on my Spanish and this book will hopefully help with that! The left pages of the book are in Spanish and the right pages are all in English! 

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment